The Clip-R-Pi is a box for the Raspberry Pi computer. It is completely laser-cut from acrylic sheet, with integrated fastenings so it doesn't require any additional fixings, hardware or glue to construct. It was designed by us as a way to showcase the laser-cut elastic-clips that we created as part of the design process for the Atomic Duck.
- Clip-R-Pi is a clip-together box that uses no external fasteners and is quick and easy to disassemble / reassemble.
- Full build instructions are included along with photo instructions online so anyone can build this case.
- The removable top gives easy, full access to all the connectors without unboxing the board.
- Secure internal board supports mean the Raspberry Pi board is held without rattling. It is compatable with all Model A's, B1 and the revised B2 boards.
- Clip-R-Pi cases can be stacked with connectors either aligned or opposed as required (because nobody stops at one Raspberry Pi!).
- Unlike some lower cost laser cut cases, every Clip-R-Pi is built and disassembled for packing to ensure good parts fit and reliability. Oh and all made in the UK.
- The clip design and box construction is all open source and available now on thingiverse to use in your own projects.